Humanscale Freedom Task Chair With Headrest - Graphite Black
🛒FREE SHIPPING - ESTIMATED SHIPPING 4-5 WEEKS
* Ships from a Canadian Warehouse
The Freedom chair is exceptionally comfortable and promotes movement throughout the day. With innovative recline that provides constant support and a pivoting backrest that automatically adjusts to the needs of the spine. Its refined and sculpted cushions were designed to mimic the body’s natural contours and decrease pressure point loads for premium comfort.
- Distinctive design sets it apart from other task chairs and enhances any space
- Innovative weight-sensitive, self-locking recline mechanism cleverly uses each sitter’s body weight to perfectly adjust the tension and recline position of the chair for full support throughout movement
- Pivoting backrest automatically moves with the user throughout the day and offers perfect lumbar comfort in all positions
- Synchronous arms allow effortless adjustment with one hand and our unique arm design attaches to the backrest to move with the user
- Contoured cushions are sculpted to closely follow the body’s shape and offer long-term comfort, reduce pressure points and provide exceptional weight distribution
- Modular design allows the user to update the aesthetic of the chair and offers easy maintenance
- A wide range of specifically created, high-performance textiles complement the chair’s unique cushion contours to maximize their comfort, performance and ergonomic function
- The Freedom Headrest features a dynamic support that cradles the head and neck during recline, but remains neutral when in upright positions
- Manufacturing P/N: F211GCF12-G
- Seat Fabric Color: Corde 4 Graphite
- Armrest/Armpad: Standard Duron Arms
- Seat Type: Gel Seat
- Designed to fit 95% of the office population, 152 - 193 cm (5’0” - 6’4”) height, 45.4 - 136 kg (100 - 300 lbs.) weight
- Weight-sensitive, self-locking recline mechanism with 20 degrees of movement
- Automatically pivoting backrest with seven-degree back tilt
- Synchronous arms attach to the back frame with 150mm (6”) vertical adjustment, adjusting seat level for up close work at a desk
- Arm length is 330mm (13”) with 510mm (20”) distance between each synchronous arm
- Contoured cushions with waterfall edge and coccyx cutout reduce pressure on lumbar and thoracic spine
- Modular design
- Handle on back of chair for easy maneuvering
- Dynamic headrest with 125mm (5”) vertical adjustment
- Dimensions: W: 690mm (27.25”) x D: 415 - 470 mm (16.25“-18.5”) x H: 1090 - 1345 mm (43”- 53”)
- Weight: 22.3kg (49.1 lbs.)
- Frame Color: Graphite
- Cylinder Height: Standard cylinder 5"
- Casters: Standard Hard Casters
- Fire Proofing: None-Standard Plastics & Foams
- Base Upgrade: Standard Matching Base
- Warranty: 15-year warranty
SHIPPING & RETURN
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on back-order or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 3-5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
We offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders for Canada and most of US.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within 3-5 business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse, to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
Estimated delivery time: 4 - 6 business days after the Shipment
Note: These Policies are defined by the manufacturer HUMANSCALE.
Product shortages must be noted at the time of delivery and reported to the carrier for correction. Claims against Humanscale for shortages, errors, etc., must be made in writing and within two (2) days of the date of delivery or customer waives its right to make such a claim.
1. Note damage on the delivery receipt at time of delivery.
2. Refuse product at time of delivery.
3. Contact Humanscale Customer Care within 24 hours of the attempted delivery and advise them of the damage.
4. Enter a chargeable replacement order; credit will be issued after the disposition of damaged product is determined.
If customer determines that there is internal damage not visible at time of delivery, customer will retain all packaging materials and take the following action steps within fifteen (15) calendar days from the date of delivery.
1. Request inspection by calling local freight carrier to report damage.
2. Retain merchandise in the original box.
3. Call your Humanscale Customer Care agent to provide order and product information.
4. Get a copy of the inspection report from carrier.
5. Enter a chargeable replacement order; credit will be issued after the disposition of damaged product is determined.
Return Authorizations and Refusals
All returned and non-damaged refused orders are subject to a fifteen percent (15%) restocking fee.
Seating and special order returns will not be accepted.
Customer must request a Return Authorization through the Smart Live Now Customer Care Department within 15 days of product receipt to return any product. If Humanscale agrees to restock the product, customer must return it freight prepaid to Humanscale, F.O.B., to the original shipping point or as otherwise instructed by Smart Live Now Customer Care. If product is returned without a Return Authorization, Humanscale will notify customer of the unauthorized return and customer must provide instructions for its disposition within one week thereafter. Failure of customer to respond within one week will result in Humanscale’s right to dispose of the product with no credit. Return Authorizations expire sixty (60) days after the date of issue. If the returned product is not in resalable condition, customer will not receive credit for the return. Customer must promptly provide a purchase order or other acceptance of fees/credit reduction as required.
Note: We can only refund orders placed directly through our website, https://www.smartlivenow.com/ (Smart Live Now)
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Excellent chair. Arrived as planned and I love it. Thanks for your service to take my order online and provide delivery.