Humanscale Float Sit Stand Height Adjustable Desk (Non-Electric)
🛒FREE SHIPPING - ESTIMATED SHIPPING 2-3 WEEKS
* Ships from a Canadian Warehouse
The Float height-adjustable table solves the problems and limitations of current-generation sit/stand tables, gracefully adapting to a vast range of heights and weights with exceptional ease of use and safety features. Its ingenious counterbalance mechanism provides constant counter-weighting force that allows the table to move fluidly between sitting height and standing height, while accommodating the ergonomic needs of 99% of users.
- Unmatched performance and ease of use encourage deskbound workers to regularly alternate between sitting and standing postures for long-term health
- Simple, single-handed weight adjustment instantly accommodates changes in tabletop weight
- Innovative safety features allows up or down adjustment only when the desktop and contents are properly counterbalanced
- With a clean, sophisticated aesthetic, Float complements any work environment while offering plenty of room under the work surface for legs, knees, and feet
- Built for a long, serviceable life and limited carbon footprint, the Float height-adjustable table is made using minimal parts and manufacturing processes and is comprised predominantly of recyclable steel
- Manufacturer P/N: FNBR62
- Float Base Only (No Top)
- Base Color: Black
- Counterbalance removable crank
- Provides an exceptional 20” of height adjustability (27” to 47” from the floor, excluding tabletop thickness)
- Counterbalances up to 130 lbs. of desktop weight (including the tabletop)
- Accommodates work surface widths from 48” (1200 mm) to 72” (1800 mm) and depths from 24” (600 mm) to 30” (800 mm), including work surfaces from most manufacturers
- Meets BIFMA requirements for load, capacity and stability
- Made from recyclable steel and aluminum
- Includes a 5-years warranty
SHIPPING & RETURN
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on back-order or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 3-5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
We offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders for Canada and most of US.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within 3-5 business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse, to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
Estimated delivery time: 4 - 6 business days after the Shipment
Note: These Policies are defined by the manufacturer HUMANSCALE.
Product shortages must be noted at the time of delivery and reported to the carrier for correction. Claims against Humanscale for shortages, errors, etc., must be made in writing and within two (2) days of the date of delivery or customer waives its right to make such a claim.
1. Note damage on the delivery receipt at time of delivery.
2. Refuse product at time of delivery.
3. Contact Humanscale Customer Care within 24 hours of the attempted delivery and advise them of the damage.
4. Enter a chargeable replacement order; credit will be issued after the disposition of damaged product is determined.
Concealed Damage / Loss
If customer determines that there is internal damage not visible at time of delivery, customer will retain all packaging materials and take the following action steps within fifteen (15) calendar days from the date of delivery.
1. Request inspection by calling local freight carrier to report damage.
2. Retain merchandise in the original box.
3. Call your Humanscale Customer Care agent to provide order and product information.
4. Get a copy of the inspection report from carrier.
5. Enter a chargeable replacement order; credit will be issued after the disposition of damaged product is determined.
Return Authorizations and Refusals
All returned and non-damaged refused orders are subject to a fifteen percent (15%) restocking fee.
Seating and special order returns will not be accepted.
Customer must request a Return Authorization through the Smart Live Now Customer Care Department within 15 days of product receipt to return any product. If Humanscale agrees to restock the product, customer must return it freight prepaid to Humanscale, F.O.B., to the original shipping point or as otherwise instructed by Smart Live Now Customer Care. If product is returned without a Return Authorization, Humanscale will notify customer of the unauthorized return and customer must provide instructions for its disposition within one week thereafter. Failure of customer to respond within one week will result in Humanscale’s right to dispose of the product with no credit. Return Authorizations expire sixty (60) days after the date of issue. If the returned product is not in resalable condition, customer will not receive credit for the return. Customer must promptly provide a purchase order or other acceptance of fees/credit reduction as required.
Note: We can only refund orders placed directly through our website, https://www.smartlivenow.com/ (Smart Live Now)
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org